Proudly Made in California, USA. This transmission mount replaces your factory rubber mount. Installation is easy and can be done in under 20 minutes with proper jack stands. The factory rubber mount allows the transmission to move causing abnormal shifts. This solid aluminum billet transmission mount will replace your factory rubber mount, removing the gap and wobble. Your transmission will shift better and smoother. More performance oriented without sacrificing ride quality, additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. A must have upgrade for those Audi owners listed below.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House USA
- High-Temperature Powder Coated for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Void In Factory Transmission Mount
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
Features and Benefits
- Drastically Reduces Transmission Movement During Shifting & Deceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Will Not Cause Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Installation that can take Minutes!
- DIY - With Jack stands - No shop needed!
- 2009 - Present Audi A4 (B8) All transmissions
- 2010 - Present Audi S4 (B8) All transmissions
- 2013 - Present Audi RS4 (B8) All transmissions
- 2008 - Present Audi A5 (B8) All transmissions
- 2008 - Present Audi S5 (B8) All transmissions
- 2013 - Present Audi RS5 (B8) All transmissions
- 2008 - Present Audi Q5/SQ5 (B8) All transmissions