150W ULTRA RELIABLE - ULTRA BRIGHT - UL CERTIFIED
The best high bay light you can buy! Don't be fooled by low prices from other vendors. Do you want something reliable, bright and UL approved? You will not find that in the generic high bay lights from others. Ours are patent pending, unique design built up with the best components money can buy! Our 150W is brighter than their 220W! Don't believe us? Buy one of each.
- Ultra reliable – designed to last up to and over 50,000 hours
- UL Approved – Meets high safety specifications and requirements
- Multi-Array 270-LED system – more stable and reliable than high power LED modules systems
- Pure white light – No UV or IR radiation
- Super Bright – Up to 22,000 Lumens from only 150W
- Eco-friendly – No EMI and harmful elements
- Reliable Mean Well power supply – high performance and efficient
- Durable, die-cast aluminum heat sink & housing
- Typical Mounting height: 15 to 30 Feet
Incredibly bright – with only a few of these units you can light up a whole warehouse. Up to 70% energy efficient over regular high bay lighting. Pays for in electricity savings!
Compare this to 220W of the other guys cheap high bay light!
- Input Voltage: 100-277V AC 50/60Hz
- Input Current: .65A
- Output Current: 3.25A
- Power: MEANWELL HBG-160-48A
- Power Factor: Pf>.95
- Efficiency: >.85
- Rated: 150W
- Low Weight: 11.5 lbs
- Download Data Sheet
- LED Chips: 270pcs (3030 SMD)
- Lumen Output: >21750 LM
- Color Temperature: 5500K-6000K
- Color Rendering Index: Ra>80
- Viewing Angle: 90 degree
- Dimensions: 350mm x 413.3mm
- Operating Temperature: 30 to 60 C
- Operating Humidity: 20-90 Percent
- Storage Temperature: 40 to 80 C
- Certified: UL, DLC, TUV, CE RoHS
Why UL Rating matters?
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) is a testing facility for light fixtures (and other electrical devices) that vouches for the safety of the product. Electricians won't install non-UL fixtures, and inspectors won't allow them on jobs. Without a UL label, you have no idea how potentially dangerous a fixture may be. There is a huge liability if the fixture catches fire or electrocutes someone due to a manufacturing defect. It is well worth it to make sure that the light fixtures you sell have a UL listing.
Careful when choosing a cheap lamp. The price may be tempting, but after one or more modules burn out, it will turn into nightmare! Poor design, low quality high power LED chips with no real science. Yes, we know, because we have tested and sold such models as shown above before.
Imagine a LED failure and having to dismount, un-assemble and try to repair such a lamp, its NOT FUN!