2% Lanthanated Tungsten (10 Pack)
- Blue / Green Tip
- 3/32” diameter and 7” long
- 2.4mm x 175mm
- Notice: Appears Green, but really is Blue
- Meets ANSI/AWS spec A5.12 EWLa-2
- Excellent substitute for 2% thoriated tungsten
- 2% Lanthanated Tungsten is used with transformer based square wave or sine wave TIG welding machines in the DC mode for welding steel, stainless steel and 4130 tubing.
May be compatible with:
Miller Econotig, Syncrowave 180, 200 and 250, Hobart Tigmate and Lincoln Precision Tig 175, 185, 225, 255 and 275 welders
Tungsten for use in Inverter machines for welding both AC and DC. May fit: HTP Invertig 201, 160DC, 130 DCHF, 130 DCL, Miller Dynasty 200SD and 200DX, and the Lincoln V205-T.
Pack of 10 Electrodes in case.
May fit many different machines. Please check with your manual.