The perfect 4 Gauge AMP KIT for many amplifier system - 2 channel setup
- 17FT Red 4 AWG - 7(100*0.18 CCA) OD 10mm
- 3FT black 4 AWG - 7(100*0.18 CCA) OD 10mm
- 17FT 12 AWG speaker cable
- 16FT Remote wire 16 AWG
- 17FT RCA cable
- 80A Fuse holder with fuse
- 6FT 5/8" Split Loom Tubing
- (2) Ring Terminal, 4 Gauge
- (2) Spade Terminal, 4 Gauge
- (5) Spade Terminal, 14-16 Gauge.
- (2) Red Butt Connectors, 18-22 Gauge
- (1) Red Butt Connector, 4 Gauge.
- (3) Self-Tapping Screws
- (20) 6" Cable Ties
- (1) Black Cable Grommet
- * "Length of wire use will effect how much current it can handle"
- Retail Box as shown
Up to 3000W Peak
What is the maximum RMS you can use with this kit. The honest answer is, depends how long the power cable is to the amplifier. If your amplifier is installed right next to a battery, then 4AWG is plenty to handle 3000W RMS. If your battery is 17 Feet away, then no more than 1000RMS amplifier may be recommended. It gets even more confusing, because the RMS rating of your amp is not set in stone. Each manufacturer rates their RMS rating differently. Is the RMS rating at 1Khz at 14.4V? or is it 20-20000Hz at 12.6V? Adding a capacitor close to your amplifier also puts less drain on your battery, amplifier and wiring. We are confident to say, for most installations, 4 Gauge is plenty.