Aftermarket "NOT OEM and NOT Factory Original"
- Rubber Door Seal for E36 Coupe 1992-1999
- This type of door seal normally sells for $500+
- Black Rubber
Important Points *You must Agree to these terms*
- Not OEM EXPECT the door to close more tight, the rubber is heavier duty than factory rubber
- Not OEM EXPECT fitment to be slightly off from factory but as you can see we install them on our E36 without issue
- Will take time for the rubber to "Break-in"
- You may need to adjust your window from the bottom of the door using Allen wrench if window is pushed out too much
Front right door seal51711977728 Passenger ONLY!
Front right door seal51712138958 Passenger ONLY!
These door seals were developed for aging and ripped door seals on the E36 coupe. Will work on all coupes
318is 325is 323is 328is M3. To swap, simply start pulling from the left 90 degree edge and move around the door. The door sills should be removed which means the front speaker kickpanel should also be removed. Use some WD-40 or soapy water to install will help, as well as some elbow grease. Make sure you start your installation from the 90 degree edge and slowly move around from top and bottom. Make adjustments or start from scratch by pulling it out again if you encounter issues.